ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) is a Scientific Society under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, a unique concept for the development of viable technologies in the area of materials mainly for electronics. C-MET is operating with 3 laboratories located at Pune, Hyderabad and Thrissur with Pune as its Head Quarters. The following are the core competence of C-MET in specialized research and development areas.
- Integrated Electronics Packaging
- Ultra High Pure and Compound Semiconductor Materials
- Semiconductor Single Crystal growth
- Materials for Renewable Energy
- Piezo Sensors and Actuators
- Nanomaterials and Devices
- E-Waste Processing and RoHS Certification
- Critical Materials for Strategic applications.